Dear CJA Family
Welcome to February, to new growth, fresh hope and lightening on lockdown restrictions.
But it would appear as if we aren’t out of the trials and testing just yet as February comes with its’ own unique set of challenges and hurdles!
My plan was, in line with government regulations, to eventually open on 15th of Feb when schools returned.
However……….as we roll around to our prayed for opening time, it would seem that God has different plans to ours!
To catch you up on my situation and give context to where I find myself and the situation I am currently experiencing.
At the end of 2020 I took an incredible opportunity to travel to Germany to spend the holidays with my incredible partner, Kyra, that I had met (against all odds) during lockdown in April last year.
Not only have we had an incredible time, but we realized we were made for each other and in an instant, I understood I had met the woman of my dreams.
I’m not one to let grass grow under my feet, so I asked for her hand in marriage, to which she replied with a resounding YES! #GodIsGood
We were set to return on the 8th January to get the CJA machine up and running. This is when things started to work out differently to expected.
Our flight back was cancelled three times, we ran into issues with getting tests to travel, problems with the embassies and then airlines stopped flights to SA.
This left us to conclude that for now The Lord is keeping us in snowy Germany for some greater reason…!
Considering all the above I will not be able to make it to physical classes anytime soon…
What does this mean?
- I will not be able to return physically for the foreseeable future
- I will be running online Zoom sessions to make up for lost classes and till new travel plans become available.
- There will be weekly 45-minute family movement, fitness and fun sessions to keep everyone warm, primed, and ready to roll if the opportunity becomes available.
I completely understand that online classes are not ideal / do-able for everyone, especially with so much screen time already pressing in on us.
What needs to be done?
- If you would like to continue to support me as you so generously have been doing, till I have more certainty on the future, I will be dropping fees to 50% from March onwards and I would really appreciate your support in my mission.
- If you would like to terminate your membership and incur no more billing, please visit www.cja.co.za/leave and fill in the form to wrap up your account with us. This will prevent any further charges to your account, and will make sure that you will be contacted in the near future with any updates about returning to training.
I’d like to personally thank you for your passionate dedication, and immense loyalty over the past months. We have all been facing difficult circumstances, and your support has meant the world to me! #bestCJAfamily
May God bless you and your family warmly for your kindness.Wishing you all the best for the future, and sending warmest regards till my next communication.With much Gratitude and thanks