Dear CJA Family
Now more than ever, what we all have in common, is the fact that our individual boats (with family passengers) are, like the Ark, surrounded by a huge storm.
And like Noah and family we have come face to face with ourselves and families in isolation/lockdown.
After almost 90 days, trust me and the science when we say, we have ALL already been heavily changed and altered, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually – the question is do we know how, AND how much, we have changed?
One of the MAJOR aspects of our lives we have all had to face is now, more so than ever, are our RELATIONSHIPS.
Let me break down into small chunks how the equation of relationships work.
We have THREE major relationships in our lives.
- God (our Creator)
- Others (people)
- Things (work, activities, devices etc)
Into that equation we have to fit one UNCHANGEABLE FACTOR —– TIME.
It is the same for all of us.
24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, every single day.
HOW we spend the time – that is OUR CHOICE ALONE.
How do we make that choice? Simple – VALUE EXCHANGE, ie how much do I value one of the THREE to accord time to it. Or what do I get from the relationship that I value so much?
The more I value (God, People or Things) the more time I will devote to it.
Questions that arise from this are:
- How much time do you spend with God? How can you spend more?
- Do you spend more time on THINGS than with growing relationships with those near and dear to you?
- In your relationships with people – are you are a JOY or a CONFLICT contributor in the value exchange equation?
- Why do you have the relationships that you do?
So take some time this week and do an audit to check how you are being an ACTIVE CHANGER in adding value to all your relationships and to increase your time with your Creator – because I can testify that the value exchange of spending time with the LORD will make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in your life!!
Don’t believe me? Try it!
I thank all of you who have responded to these mails and remember if you have things you are struggling with to let me know and I will see if I can address it in a mail that others will also benefit from sharing.
May God Bless you all richly and keep looking up-
Our Redemption through Jesus Christ draws close.
Remember here are our training resources:
CJA RESOURCES and TRAINING CHANNELS
- Make sure that you have liked and shared the CJA page on Facebook
- Join in the CJA student group to get access to our basic online teaching structure, and links to our videos, made by Alex, and our very own CJA LEADERS.
- Join in on the groups that will add value to your life, and watch them regularly for updates!
- Make sure that you are part of our Whatsapp Groups:
(Feel free to share what you and your family are doing to keep fit and healthy!)
- CJA Juniors: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EsHQVSJrkdp0B6ChCl1et5
- CJA Seniors: https://chat.whatsapp.com/5KwQuBNvMBpB5FNmuMcyQ5
- CJA Squat Crew: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BITRZHss83K7cGaGphH77u
- Subscribe on Youtube to find the ever present, extra mile:
“As for me and my house, we serve the Lord”